CYUT is situated in the Wu-Fong District in Central Taiwan, full of incredibly natural beauty with ubiquitous elegance and grace. Irrigated by historical and cultural soil, CYUT provides students with an environment combined with higher education cradle and well-equipped campus. Compared to famous universities with more than one hundred years, CYUT is a relatively new 22-year-old university with outstanding ambitions to develop academic and technological talents, achievements, and resources.
We are now emerging as a major academic powerhouse in Taiwan. Our university title, Chaoyang, meaning facing the rising sun, creates a self-image of aggressive studies, large-scale development, perfect rules and value systems. Because of incessant digging, CYUT has been trying to create various kinds of miracles in the face of international cultural impacts in the global village.
Please make sure that you are eligible to apply as an international student and read the instructions carefully.
The prospective applicant could refer to the link below “MOE Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan”.
* Applications that do not meet any of the above-mentioned criteria will not be processed.
1. Application form.
2. Copy of the highest academic diploma and the transcripts of the highest educational degree (notarized copy translated into English or Chinese is necessary if the original document is not in English or Chinese) authenticated by R.O.C. embassies, representative, consulates, or other Mission authorized by Taiwan Ministry of Foreign Affairs (hereandafter referred to as Taiwan Overseas Mission).
3. Financial Statement of sufficient funds verified / sealed by the Taiwan Overseas Mission, or with an official stamp by the bank.
4. Photocopy of passport or other equivalent verification of nationality.
5. Language Proficiency Certificate
- TOCFL B1; Students who applied for an English-taught programs are required to provide IELTS 4.0(Bachelor) / IELTS 5.0(Master) / IELTS 6.0(Ph.D.) or equivalent results.
6. Additional documents may be required by departments / institutes; in this case, applicants will be notified as needed.
|Intake||Application Deadlines||Course Begins||Announcement|
|Fall Semester (for Bachelor)||- May 30||September|
|Fall Semester (for Master)||- May 30||September|
|Fall Semester (for Doctoral)||- Apr 30||September|
|Spring Semester (for Bachelor)||- Nov 30||February|
|Spring Semester (for Master)||- Nov 30||February|
|Spring Semester (for Doctoral)||- Oct 10||February|
Mail application forms and supporting documents to: Chaoyang University of Technology Office of International and Cross-Strait Cooperation
168, Jifeng E. Rd., Wufeng District, Taichung 41349, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
1. Applicants who apply for more than one program can only register into one of them