Chien Hsin University of Science and Technology(UCH), previously Ching Yun University and Chien Hsin Industrial College, was established in 1966. In 2003, the Ministry of Education in Taiwan approved the upgrade of the institution from its original status as a college to its current standing as a university.
Presently, the University contains seventeen departments and programs: Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Applied Geomatics, Materials Engineering and Manufacturing, Industrial Management, Business Administration, Marketing and Distribution, Informational Management, Property Management, Hospitality Management, International Business, Finance Banking, and Digital Multimedia Design. Additionally, the University has four research centers: the Logistics Management Center, the Digital Earth and Disaster Reduction Research Center, the Green Energy Center, and the Euro-Asian Center.
Please make sure that you are eligible to apply as an international student and read the instructions carefully.
The prospective applicant could refer to the link below “MOE Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan”.
* Applications that do not meet any of the above-mentioned criteria will not be processed.
(1)Two copies of completed application form.
(2)One photocopy of the highest educational diploma.
(3)Financial statement indicating sufficient funds for studying in Taiwan is required.
(4)One copy of passport or other equivalent verification of nationality.
(5)Two letters of recommendation.
(6)One copy of study plan(in English or Chinese.)
(7)Additional required documents for individual programs.
※ All application documents will not be returned for any reason. Please make copies for your own records if needed.
※The University may request applicants to provide additional documents for the purposes of reviewing the applicant’s qualifications and educational background.
|Intake||Application Deadlines||Course Begins||Announcement|
|Fall Semester||- Jul 03||September|
Please send your application package to our office of international cooperation before the deadline.
(1) Registration method:
1. On-site registration: please apply for registration in person or entrust others to the "International Cooperation Office" of our school to check the relevant forms on the spot.
2. Application for communication: Application form should be sent to "Accepted by International Cooperation Office of Chien Hsin University of Science and Technology", No. 229, Jianxing Road, Zhongli District, Taoyuan City, 320
(2) Matters needing attention: Anyone who does not meet the qualifications for registration, or the information registered on the Internet and the documents paid, if found to be falsified, borrowed, misused, or false, shall be liable. Once found, the school will adopt the following methods:
1. Those who find out after registration will be disqualified.
2. Those who are not registered before registration after admission will be disqualified from admission.
3. Those who find out after registering for admission shall be expelled from school and shall be legally responsible and shall not issue any documents related to their studies.
4. Those found after graduation shall, in addition to recovering their degree certificates in accordance with the law, and announce the cancellation of their graduation qualifications, those with serious circumstances shall be sent to the judicial unit for trial.