Located in Yuanlin, Chuanghua, CCUT is a campus with urban amenities but lacking the hustle and bustle of a big city. Chung Chou University of Science and Technology offers a wide variety of academic programs. Students can choose from 15 undergraduate and 2 graduate degree programs offered through 3 colleges, namely the College of Engineering, the College of Business Administration, and the College of Health and Care.
Since the establishment of the Chung Chou Vocational Institute of Engineering, each successive president stands firmly for the motto of “excellence, impartiality, integrity and perseverance,” which are considered to be important characteristics for success. The Institute trains its students to be trustworthy individuals with excellent skills, unbiased views and a perseverant attitude for great achievement in the future.
In 2011, under the guidance of President Hwang and efforts of all faculty and students, CCUT has been approved by Ministry of Education in Taiwan and renamed Chung Chou University of Science and Technology. On August 5th, an unveiling ceremony and celebration was held at CCUT. Minster of Education, Dr. Chin-ji Wu, Magistrate of Changhua, Mr. Po-Yuan Cho, and Direct of Education Bureau of New Taipei City Government, Mr. Teng-jiao Lin and CCUT former President, Dr. Tso-kwei Peng attended the ceremony and celebration to witness the historical moment of CCUT.
Please make sure that you are eligible to apply as an international student and read the instructions carefully.
The prospective applicant could refer to the link below “MOE Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan”.
* Applications that do not meet any of the above-mentioned criteria will not be processed.
1. Application Form
2. Copy of passport or other equivalent verification of nationality
3. 3 A passport-size bust photo within recent 3 months.
4. A photocopy of the highest education diploma or equivalent academic attainment verified by the Taiwan’s overseas office. (When the original diploma or equivalent academic attainment is written in a language other than Chinese or English, the Chinese or English translation of the diploma is required and has to be verified with official stamps by the Taiwan’s overseas office.)
5. The official transcript of the highest level school which has the detailed history of the applicant’s academic records and is verified by the Taiwan’s overseas office. (When the transcript is written in a language other than Chinese or English, the Chinese or English translation of the transcript is required and has to be verified with official stamps by the Taiwan’s overseas office.) (R.O.C.) “Taiwan’s overseas office” refers to R.O.C. embassy, consulate, office or other agencies authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA), Taiwan, R.O.C.
6. Financial Statement by Bank with proof of sufficient funds for the applicant’s entire stay for study in Taiwan.
7. Declaration Statement (with Signature)
8. Autobiography (in English or Chinese)
9. Authorization Letter
10. Other certificates or credentials that show the applicant’s competency: Other materials required by specific departments/institutes; in this case, the applicant shall be notified as needed.
|- Jun 30
|- Dec 31
The application package must arrive before the application deadline. It can be delivered in person or by post to the following address:
Chung Chou University of Science and Technology Centre for International Exchange
No. 6, Lane 2, Sec. 3, Shanjiao Rd., Yuanlin City, Changhua County 51003,Taiwan.
1. The acceptance letter or admission notice does not guarantee visa issuance. Visas are approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
2. The diploma submitted for application review shall first be authenticated in accordance with the rules promulgated by the ROC Ministry of Education, except for diplomas issued by Overseas Taiwanese or Overseas Chinese schools.
3. In accordance with the Ministry of Education regulations, those who have been dismissed from an university or college in the Republic of China are not eligible to apply. Applicants who violate this regulation will have their admission nullified or status as a Chung Chou University of Science and Technology student revoked.
4. Non-degree applicants are not eligible for a resident visa. For changing visa status, please contact the following office: Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs (3-5F., No.2-2, Sec. 1, Jinan Rd., Taipei City 100, Taiwan (R.O.C.). Tel: +886-2-2343 2888 ext. 6)
5. Admission shall be denied and/or the student shall be dismissed from CCUT after admission if there are any violations of the general academic honor code and/or in the authenticity of the applicant’s documents. Those who have graduated shall have their diploma revoked.
6. According to the regulations of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Department of Health, Executive Yuan, R.O.C. (Taiwan), as from January 2009, those who apply for a resident visa must submit a medical report showing immunity to measles and rubella or proof of vaccination against measles and rubella. Please refer to the BOCA website (Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, R.O.C. (Taiwan)): http://www.boca.gov.tw for details.
7. If there should be any discrepancy or contradiction between the Chinese and translated English versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
8. Any application matter not stipulated here shall be handled in accordance with CCUT regulations and Admissions Committee decisions.