Established in March 1990, Da-Yeh University (DYU) aimed at pursuing the educational spirit of a German-style polytechnic university. DYU is devoted to excellence in “Equal Emphasis on Theory and Practice”, “Integration of Humanity and Technology”, “Apprenticeship” and “Academic-industry Collaboration.” With these educational spirits, DYU strives at cultivating high-quality and creative talents in professional domains.
With great vision, Mr. Song-Gen Yeh, the school founder, and President Mr. Shui-Shen Liu founded Da-Yeh Industrial College in March 1990. Under Yeh and Liu’s leadership, Da-Yeh Industrial College attained great success in both academic and educational aspects and changed its name into Da-Yeh University (DYU) with official permission in August 1997. DYU currently consists of seven colleges: College of Engineering, College of Management, College of Design and Arts, College of Foreign Languages, College of Biotechnology and Bioresources, College of Tourism and Hospitality, and College of Nursing and Health.
The total number of faculty members and enrolled students comes to approximately 13,000. The school founder strived to establish DYU in the natural surroundings of Bagua Mountain, while maintaining the mutual sustainability of ecology. In 2014, DYU was also the winner of “Web-based Popularity Poll on the Landscape of Colleges/ Universities.” Honorably, DYU is the only in Taiwan that receives dual-certification in “Environmental Education Institute” and “Environmental Education Place.”
No.168, University Rd., Dacun, Changhua 51591, Taiwan
Please make sure that you are eligible to apply as an international student and read the instructions carefully.
The prospective applicant could refer to the link below “MOE Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan”.
* Applications that do not meet any of the above-mentioned criteria will not be processed.
1. A copy of the original official diploma of the highest degree and an official transcript of academic record in Chinese or English are stamped by the original graduation school. 2. Documented evidence of financial statement by bank. (USD3,000). Note: When applying for Resident Visa, applicants will still need to provide the required documents due to embassy regulation.
3. A declaration form.
4. One recommendation letter
5. Statement of purpose (needed only for applicants who applying for graduate school).
6. Other documents may assist the application procedure are welcome. All application documents will not be returned to the applicant.
|Intake||Application Deadlines||Course Begins||Announcement|
|Fall semester||May 02 - Jul 16||September||July 30th, 2021|
|Spring Semester||Oct 01 - Dec 10||February||December 24th, 2021|
Please go to DYU International Students Online Application System for application: https://eis.dyu.edu.tw/is/
1. The application process and submitted materials should meet the requirement described by “MOE Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan”. For latest updates, please visit the website of Ministry of Education: http://english.moe.gov.tw/ or website of Laws & Regulations Database of The Republic of China: http://law.moj.gov.tw/Eng/ or website of DYU: http://www.dyu.edu.tw/
2. In accordance with Ministry of Education regulations, those who have been expelled from any university or college in the Republic of China are not eligible to apply to Da-Yeh University for admission. Violation of the regulation will result in immediate revocation of DYU student status.
3. Most of our undergraduate courses are instructed in Chinese. Applicants should possess adequate listening, reading, speaking, and writing proficiency in the Chinese language at a level necessary for university academic pursuit. For graduate programs, requirements for language proficiency diverge.
4. Admission shall be revoked and/or the student shall be dismissed from DYU if any information provided in his/her application or any of the supporting documents has been found to be falsified. Those who have graduated shall have their diploma revoked.
5. International student applications are handled in accordance with “DYU Regulations Governing Foreign Student Admission”.
6. Any application matters not stipulated here shall be handled in accordance with DYU Regulation and Admission Committee decisions.