Unique, preeminent and foresight are three basic concepts inherent in the foundation of National Chung Cheng University to pursuit for the highest standard of academic excellence in high education. For the last 28 years, from the beginning with only five graduate institutes, Chinese Literature, Applied Mathematics, Social Welfare, Computer Sciences and Information Engineering, and International Economics, and with less than 50 graduate students, University has experienced unprecedented growth and transformation, as it accelerates its ambition to be an energetic comprehensive research and teaching national university, offering 29 bachelor, 45 master, and 29 doctorate degree programs to more than 12,000 students, along with its offering cores: humanities, sciences, social sciences, engineering, management, law, and education.
Besides owning the most advanced hardware and software equipments, we are the first university in Taiwan through the collaboration with the renowned international academic institutions to offer the internet courses internationally. By means of promoting internationalization, and of being the first university in Taiwan to operate the regional campus in the Southern Taiwan Science Park to build up the co-op relationship with high-tech manufactures, CCU achieves the links between academic researches and industrial developments.
In addition to the cultivation of high-tech talents, our university aggressively creates the learning environment of human art, and possesses 787,500 more books and as well varieties of literature exhibitions, concerts and performances. The first Campus Residency Project of internationally renowned Cloud Gate at our university represents our emphasis and efforts in cultural life.
Please make sure that you are eligible to apply as an international student and read the instructions carefully.
The prospective applicant could refer to the link below “MOE Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan”.
* Applications that do not meet any of the above-mentioned criteria will not be processed.
1. The highest degree's full transcript of records Note:
(1) Applying for Bachelor’s program: high school graduation (or higher) / Applying for Master’s program: Obtained Bachelor's (or higher) Degree / Applying for Ph.D’s program: Obtained Master (or higher) Degree
(2) If the school cannot issue the official Chinese or English diploma or graduation certificate, please submit the Chinese/English translation as well.
(3) If the applicant gets the admission, the diploma, transcripts and the translation version will be required to be authenticated by Taiwan Embassy or Taiwan Representative Office in or near the applicant's country.
2. The highest-level degree diploma (For those students who are going to graduate and have not got the diploma will be required to submit the graduation certificate)
3. Financial statement
4. Recommendation letter x 2
5. Statement of Purpose (Chinese or English)
6. Declaration of Nationality Form
7. Passport (if available)
8. Taiwan Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) (if available)
*) Documents required by department: (Please upload the related documents according to each department/program's required document)
1. Language proficiency certificate (please refer to each department/program's required document)
*Since most of the undergraduate programs are taught in Chinese and a very limited numbers of courses are instructed in English, please evaluate and check your Chinese proficiency to see if you meet the language proficiency standard that your applying program requires.)
2. Bachelor’s / Master’s Thesis
3. Research Proposal
4. Publications or Conference papers
|Intake||Application Deadlines||Course Begins||Announcement|
|Fall Semester||Jan 02 - Mar 15||September||Mid June|
|Spring Semester||- Oct 15||February||End of December|
Before you apply...
1. Please confirm that you're eligible for applying admission as an international degree student (MOE Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan).
2. Please make sure that the department/program that you wish to apply is open for international student's applying. (Check out courses)
3. After you check your eligibility and programs above, please go to the Admission Online Application System to fill out the form and prepare all the required documents (Check out documents required by department), and please be sure that the Declaration of Nationality has been signed already.
4. Please complete the form and upload all the required documents before the deadline on the application system, confirm to submit the application please click SUBMIT.
If you do not submit the required documents according to your applying department/program, the application will be viewed as an incomplete application. Therefore, please make sure that your uploading documents have met all the requirements.